1. Injection masterbatch
Injection masterbatch is mainly used to provide color for injection molded plastic parts, giving it a beautiful appearance, and its application areas involve:
(1) Household appliances: air-conditioning parts, shells and other injection molded parts, household appliances, etc.
(2) Daily household items: plastic buckets, hangers, toothbrushes, etc.
(3) Industrial: Automotive Injection Parts, Electronics, Building Profiles, etc.
2. Injection function masterbatch
Injection-type masterbatch include antistatic masterbatch, high weatherproof masterbatch, antibacterial masterbatch, high-efficiency flame retardant masterbatch, matt masterbatch, etc.
(1) The antistatic masterbatch is mainly used to reduce the surface resistance of the injection molded parts, dissipate the surface to accumulate static electricity, reduce the adsorption of dust on the surface and avoid electrostatic hazards;
(2) High weatherproof masterbatch improves the UV resistance and heat resistance of injection molded parts, prolongs the product's outdoor service life, and maintains color stability;
(3) Antibacterial masterbatch is mainly used in plastic products with antibacterial effect (bactericidal and bacteriostatic) on injection molding surfaces;
(4) High-efficiency flame-retardant masterbatch is mainly due to the improvement of the flame-retardant properties of injection molded parts, effectively suppressing the combustion of plastics, and avoiding the hazards caused by the easy burning of plastics;
(5) The extinction masterbatch is mainly used to inject plastic parts with a frosted effect to obtain a soft and elegant appearance;
Pay attention to the WeChat public number
Pay attention to Persia's latest information